Abstract submission for the 2018 Conference in Liverpool is now closed and the papers have been published.
Thanks to all those who submitted a paper!
- Best oral presentation – Comparison of performance of mammogram readers with breast magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) readers at an abbreviated breast MRI (FAST MRI) interpretation task: Results from a single centre multi-reader study using an enhanced data-set Lyn Jones Bristol Breast Care Centre
- Best poster presentation – Safe working practices in vacuum-assisted magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) guided breast biopsy Claire Gilbert, Leeds Teaching Hospital Prize
- Association of Breast Clinicians best poster presentation – A quantitative research: Correlation between age and the axillary lymph node cortical thickness (ALNCT) on ultrasound, in patients attending the symptomatic breast clinic, with no cancer or any condition resulting in reactive nodes Lubna Khalid – Royal Surrey County Hospital
NEW in 2018!
- The Caroline Roney Prize for Excellence – Breast implant associated anaplastic large cell lymphoma (BIA-ALCL) — Experience of a single tertiary centre Pooja Padmanabhan, Royal Marsden
- People’s Poster Prize – voted for by delegates – Vacuum assisted biopsy weight — does the radiological weight match the pathological weight? Suzanne Ramsay, Newcastle Hospitals
Presenting your work at Symposium Mammographicum is an excellent opportunity to showcase new research and innovations, stimulate debate and enhance career prospects.
- Raise your profile at your professions conference
- Your work could be cited in professional journals
- Meet the leaders and the innovators who can influence your career
- The opportunity to win prizes for the best presentations
- Free registration for oral presenter on the day of presentation