Abstract submission for the 2020 conference is now open. Abstracts are welcome for posters and oral presentations.
Presenting your work at Symposium Mammographicum is an excellent opportunity to showcase new research and innovations, stimulate debate and enhance career prospects. Other benefits of showcasing your work at a national conference include:
- Raising your profile at your professions conference
- Your work could be cited in professional journals
- Meeting the leaders and the innovators who can influence your career
- The opportunity to win prizes for the best presentations
- Enhancing your CPD portfolio.
Symposium Mammographicum aims to be inclusive in the forms of work accepted for presentation, particularly as posters. Therefore, the categories available for your abstracts are:
- Research – includes quantitative & qualitative primary research, and evidence synthesis projects
- Research work-in-progress (use this category if you will not have definitive results ready for
presentation at the conference)
- Audit or quality improvement – scientific projects
- Quality/service improvement – descriptive submissions
- Educational submission – includes e.g. case reports and pictorial reviews
Deadline for abstract submission: 2 February 2020