The full programme for the 2018 Symposium will be published in January 2018.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Andy Cope, Founder of ‘The Art of Brilliance’
- Liz O’Riordan, Consultat Oncoplastic Breast Surgeon
- Professor Fiona J Gilbert, Professor of Radiology, University of Cambridge School of Clinical Medicine
- Dr Hugh Harvey, Consultant Radiologist, St Thomas’, London
- Andy Evans, Professor of Breast Imaging, University of Dundee
- Dr Nisha Sharma, Director of Breast Screening and Clinical Lead for Breast Imaging, Leeds Teaching Hospital NHS Trust
- Michael Douek, Professor of Surgical Oncology, King’s College London & Guy’s and St Thomas’ Hospitals
- Mark Sibbering, Consultant Breast Surgeon, Derby & President, Association of Breast Surgery
In the meantime, please return to this page for programme updates and details of confirmed speakers as they are announced.