The following information is required:
- Your qualifications
- Where and when you qualified
- Current post
- A full description of the mammographic equipment used in your department
- The number of staff practising mammography within your department
- Relevant experience already gained
- What specific experience you seek to gain
- Why you are applying for this particular bursary
- How you will use this experience on your return to your department
- What value will this be to yourself?
- What value will it be to your patients?
- What value will it be to your colleagues?
- What type or organisation is providing the service?
- What proportion of costs have you already been able to raise from other sources?
- Are you being sponsored by your current employer?
- Successful applicants attending the conference must be able to speak and understand English as interpreters will not be permitted.
- Failure to provide all the required information may be detrimental to this application.
- Please provide a letter of endorsement from your present employer, head of department or other senior professional confirming that they support your application for a bursary.
Want to know more?
Click on the link below for case studies to show how bursaries have benefited the recipient as well as the teams they work with.